G E N E R A L
All prices are in USD.
All NBK yarn and fiber is dyed in a smoke and pet free environment with professional grade light and colour fast acid dyes and are rinsed well but may still bleed colour during the first wash.
Please note that due to the nature of hand dyed yarn, not all skeins are identical and colourways may vary from one dye lot to the next and from one yarn base to another. Because of this, the yarn you receive may not be an identical twin to the photo shown on the website. Please make sure you order enough yarn for your project and even then, alternating skeins is always recommended.
All NBK yarn and fiber is photographed in natural light in order to represent the true colours but monitors do sometimes vary.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, unused yarn/fiber in it's original condition may be returned for an exchange or refund once the merchandise has been received by us. Shipping costs to return merchandise is the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact for more details.
S H I P P I N G
- For shipping, Canada Post Expedited Parcel service is used for Canadian orders, and Canada Post Small Packet Air service is used for both USA and International orders.
- Any customs charges on US or International packages are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Yarn and fiber shipments cost $8 worldwide and $2 for each additional item.
- If the actual shipping costs less than you were charged, the difference will be refunded through Paypal.
- Orders are shipped out within 2-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays with the exception of pre-orders and clubs.