G E N E R A L
- All NBK yarn and fiber is dyed in a smoke and pet free environment with professional grade light and colour fast acid dyes and are rinsed well but may still bleed colour during the first wash.
Due to the nature of hand dyeing yarn, no two skeins are exactly alike. The yarn is dyed randomly to avoid pooling but alternating skeins on large projects is always recommended.
- Colourways may vary from one dyelot to the next. Some colourways may also vary slightly on different yarn and fiber bases.
- All NBK yarn and fiber is photographed in natural light in order to represent the true colours but monitors do sometimes vary.
- The shop is updated monthly with yarn, fiber, and yarn pre-orders. All updates will be announced ahead of time in the NBK group on Ravelry, on the NBK Facebook page, Instagram feed, and Twitter feed.
- If you're not satisfied with your purchase, unused yarn/fiber in it's original condition may be returned for an exchange or refund once the merchandise has been received by us. Shipping costs to return merchandise is the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact for more details.
S H I P P I N G
- For shipping, Canada Post Expedited Parcel service is used for Canadian orders, and Canada Post Small Packet Air service is used for both USA and International orders.
- Any customs charges on US or International packages are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Yarn and fiber shipments cost $8 worldwide and $2 for each additional item.
- If the actual shipping costs less than you were charged, the difference will be refunded through Paypal.
- Orders are shipped out within 2-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays with the exception of pre-orders and clubs.